We are an all Natural Hair Studio specializing in creative solutions for the Natural Client! Our services include: Braiding & Weaving, Fusions & Hair Extensions, Twists & Locs as well as a FULL SCOPE OF NATURAL STYLES. Here at Dome Pieces we specialize in assisting Clients with finding a hair care regimen that works specifically for them to promote healthy hair and scalp. We are one of few in Winston Salem, NC and WE SERVICE ALL TYPES OF HAIR. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! Men, Women and Children are invited to give us a call and book your visit today!!!!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Beat the heat!

With summer rounding the corner my phone has been ringing of the hook.  On the other end is usually a potential with loads of questions about regaining the moisture that was lost during the fridged cold.  The first thing I would usually suggest is an Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse.  Use a 2-1 mixture of ACV and luke warm H2o to saturate your hair.  Place a plastic cap over your hair and then apply a steaming towel. No dryer heat is necessary.  Rinse after about 10 minutes.  I always use the 5 minute rule while rinsing or shampooing.  You'll follow this process with a Shampoo of choice.  The favorite in my Salon is the Mizani Curl Balance from the True Textures line.  It's by far the most universal natural product I've found on the pro market.  After your shampoo, I recommend applying a deep conditioner. MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON YOUR PRODUCT LABEL.  After the deep condition seal it up with a little extra virgin coconut oil,  grapeseed oil and jojoba oil.  Style as desired.  I hardly ever load my hair down with product after my sealant so that's advice you'll need to seek else where. 

No comments:

Post a Comment