We are an all Natural Hair Studio specializing in creative solutions for the Natural Client! Our services include: Braiding & Weaving, Fusions & Hair Extensions, Twists & Locs as well as a FULL SCOPE OF NATURAL STYLES. Here at Dome Pieces we specialize in assisting Clients with finding a hair care regimen that works specifically for them to promote healthy hair and scalp. We are one of few in Winston Salem, NC and WE SERVICE ALL TYPES OF HAIR. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! Men, Women and Children are invited to give us a call and book your visit today!!!!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Product Review

This is something that I usually don't do, primarily because I am truly all about finding what works for your individual hair, but this time I couldn't resist!
I don't consider my hair to be a type but I'll describe it for you; is very thick and soft,  it straightens well and is very easy to manage.  My hair is very fluid and my curls are very tight and almost non existent however,  not at all kinky.
Any way, I was looking for something to help drop my curls and loosen them up. I FOUND IT! The shampoo smells like cinnamon and has a kind of gritty feel to it.  It's very creamy and heavy so if you're a fine head of hair this may not be for you.  I smoothed the shampoo around my edges and then sectioned the rest of myhair.  I finger detangled while shampooing. It opened my curls up down to the root. I had to get out the shower and look in the mirror.  I rinsed and applied the conditioner in the same way and finger detangled again.  I rinsed in 3 minutes. (I followed the directions) Perfect wash & go! My curls are hanging on my shoulder laying nicely! For the price, I'm impressed! I immediately applied my specially made product, CocoaNUT for a sealant and kept it moving. No need to add more product!

No comments:

Post a Comment