We are an all Natural Hair Studio specializing in creative solutions for the Natural Client! Our services include: Braiding & Weaving, Fusions & Hair Extensions, Twists & Locs as well as a FULL SCOPE OF NATURAL STYLES. Here at Dome Pieces we specialize in assisting Clients with finding a hair care regimen that works specifically for them to promote healthy hair and scalp. We are one of few in Winston Salem, NC and WE SERVICE ALL TYPES OF HAIR. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! Men, Women and Children are invited to give us a call and book your visit today!!!!

Monday, June 3, 2013

The Battle

I've been avoiding the possibility of blogging for awhile now.  I recently reconsidered changing my business structure and in order to be more effective I figured I better give it a go.  I'm not big on what people think of what I say and I guess that's the true battle. Often times I blurt in the form of sarcasm, which may be inappropriate.  But hey isn't that what a blog is? An outlet to say exactly what you want, exactly how you want.  Any way,  this is just the thing I need to help the Natural Community worth some real factual information.  Some of the information will be based on opinion though so be careful.  I always preach about finding something that works and sticking with it and if you found that this isn't what works for you then ... Dueces! But please don't be negative.  Keep in mind I'm only trying to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment